Now that we had the prototype tested and knew that the model we built was going to work we started to make it out of metal. Like when building the prototype we gathered all the materials that we knew were necessary. Building the prototype made building Midas easier to construct because we already knew how the pieces were exactly supposed to fit. Again, we separated into groups so that we all did our designated jobs. Those who worked in electrical fixed up the wires and made things neater on the board so that the aesthetics of the board would be presentable. The mechanical team built the frame and claw into the robot. The programming team made some tweaks on how it is they thought the robot would drive best. By the end of the week we had assembled the robot and had some early practice.